At The Consumer’s Guide, we believe that consumers are better served by providing them with direct links to the store coupons, coupon codes and exclusive offers. Rather than, trying to provide the actual coupons and offers, which are always changing and going in and out of date. By using our direct links, you will always know that you are getting the most up to date offers and won’t be missing out on offers that you wouldn’t have otherwise known about.
The Source For Store Coupons
Coupons and coupon codes are a great promotional tool and provide consumers with direct, honest and substantial savings. Over a billion dollars are saved with coupons every year! These savings benefit consumers, retailers, manufacturers and an entire industry employing thousands of people across the globe. Ideally, it is a win-win situation and all participants benefit accordingly.
- Unfortunately, as with anything of real value, coupons are subject to misuse and fraud, just like credit/debit cards, checks, currency and virtually every type of legitimate economic activity.
- We encourage smart shoppers to take advantage of every available, legitimate tool to maximize their savings. It’s a win-win situation for everyone when a consumer can purchase a product on sale, use a coupon and obtain even more savings by participating in a rebate/refund program.
- Store Acceptance. While most stores will gladly accept your coupons and coupon codes, they are under no legal obligation to do so. Indeed, when stores accept coupons, they are assuming the risk of the value of the coupons, plus their handling costs. Stores that have been victimized by coupon counterfeiters may be reluctant to accept certain kinds of coupons.
- Knowledge is power. Please read the terms & conditions and check the expiration dates on your coupons before going to the store. Many stores publish their coupon acceptance policies on their websites. This small effort will reduce the chance of any delay at the checkout and will make you a more confident shopper.
- Be polite to your cashier and to other store employees. Imagine yourself in their shoes before getting overly critical. Occasionally mistakes will happen. If they do, politely point out the error and help resolve the problem for yourself and for the shoppers who will follow you.
- While using coupons and coupon codes, be organized before entering a checkout line. Don’t keep the cashier or other customers waiting as you sort through your coupons. If you are a heavy coupon user, consider shopping during off-peak hours.